- Narrated by:
- Length: 10 hrs and 10 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release Date:03-24-15
- Publisher: Melissa Foster
- Lacy Snow wasn't looking for love when she met strikingly handsome and seductive Dane Braden. But how could she ignore the six-foot-three, darkly handsome god who tagged and researched sharks for a living - and made every nerve in her body tangle into an overly sensitive knot? Even her fear of sharks could not suppress their intense attraction.As founder of the Brave Foundation, Dane Braden travels from port to port, educating and advocating on behalf of the mammals he adores - and spends his nights finding solace in the arms of strangers. The last thing Dane was looking for when he met Lacy Snow was a relationship, and the last thing he expected was to fall in love.Fifteen months - and hundreds of flirty emails, steamy phone calls, and sensual video chats - later, they reunite and take passion to a whole new level. But as Lacy's phobia meets Dane's past love life, their steamy romance is upended, and when tragedy strikes, Dane and Lacy are forced to face their deepest fears head-on as they try to navigate their own sea of love.
- My Thoughts...
- BJ Harrison is amazing. I know, I know, I say this about every book that I've listened to that he has narrated but it is always true. He has the perfect tones to share the feelings, the reactions, and just make the characters come alive. Melissa Foster wrote the story but BJ Harrison makes it become real. Together Melissa and BJ are the perfect audiobook pairing.
- Lacy Snow met Dane Braden at her half sister’s wedding. After the wedding they both went their separate ways, keeping in touch with daily emails, texts, Skype calls, and Face Time calls. Fifteen months later they are back together, face to face, at another wedding. The passion is hot and they both know they have to face their fears to make a relationship work.
Melissa Foster has written another book about the Braden's that kept me reading all day long. The passion is hot. The feelings are real.
Dane is the type of man every woman wants. He goes out of his way to win Lacy's heart. Even when she tells of her intense fear of sharks, which is what Danes job entails, he goes above and beyond to help her come to terms with her fear and to terms with his job. As with any relationship there are bumps in the road to happiness.
Sea of love is the seventh book in the Love in Bloom series. It is also the fourth book in the Braden series. I recommend you read the others in this series but it is not necessary as each book can stand alone also. This entire series has quickly become one of my all time favorites so of course I recommend you read and enjoy the Braden's and the Snows stories.
Audible | Goodreads | Barnes and Noble | Amazon | iTunes
Post a Comment