Stars At Dusk by Sky Gold
Publication date: April 1st 2023
Genres: Adult, Paranormal,
‘Your brass is ballsy, Kage Sable.’ – Harlow Meridien.
Running from her past, Harlow lives for the present. She’s sassy-smart-strong. A genius, generous, confident scientist developing a groundbreaking propulsion technology that’s attracted the attention of The Sable Group, and Kage Sable, to be exact.
He’s a master builder, an ex-warrior, a kick-ass engineer with sexy nerd energy and her new ‘boss’. His shop is responsible for an enviable fleet of high-tech corvettes, luxury flyers and racing pinnaces – helping to cement the Sable Riders’ dominance across Pegasi.
Convinced she’s the woman for him, Kage is determined to make Harlow his. He strongly believes every superwoman needs a superman. Problem is, she’s not so sure. She’s got a bad history with men. All she wants to do is focus on her work that could shift the balance of power in the Pegasi System.
She’s wary of Kage’s moxie and full-on thrust at life and love and doesn’t think she’s ready for that much intensity yet. But he slowly draws her in, one delicious moment at a time.
From subterranean speakeasies, sunken casinos and ancient ruins to fighting dens and exquisite eateries, Kage takes Harlow on dizzying flights of pure bliss across Eden II to convince her he’s light years from the ‘lame, always running game’ losers of her past. Instead, he’s a real man with strong convictions and the best intentions, who believes in an impossible love.
Together, they’ll fight for the relationship they want while keeping their top-secret breakthrough from a swarm of greedy, ruthless galactic hustlers. Together, they’ll fall into a twilight dusk of heady love and impossible starlight.
If you’re in the mood for:
- A strong, smart heroine AND a sexy, badass anti-hero
- Unrequited love and personal growth sagas that span a universe
- Steamy, hot epic jolts!
- Paranormal action
- All the feels AND heartfelt escapism
Then take to the Skies Above Eden II. A whole new world awaits you.
“Five Fun Facts” About Me:
- I’m married to a gorgeous alpha, grumpy husbeast and we’ve sired two bright, funny kids
- I live in the gorgeous sun-soaked beach haven that’s Sydney, Australia
- I love racing cars; I’m a lil’ bit of a speed demon …
- I own a grey Russian blue cat who's an escape artist during the day and a yeller at night (sigh ..)
- I write best to music - check out the 'Stars on Fire' playlist on Spotify for a taste of my writing vibe :-)
- I look to the stars themselves for my heavenly inspiration.
Post a Comment